2010年10月10日星期日

~Birthday mood~

My birthday's coming~ a bit scared of that.  

I really hate being the centre of attention,
 but I do like to have a little fun on my b-day. 
Even if it's just playing cards with 5 other people while we eat ice-cream.
"If life deals you lemons, make lemonade. If it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.":)

I hate getting surprise parties, 
because then you feel like you have to play the gracious host even thought you didn't invite any of those people (even though you know them all). 

 That awkward moment when people are singing happy birthday to you and you don't know what to do.==


My mother tends to throw me surprise parties and then I tend to sit with just one or two people all night, which is really what I would have chosen to do. 

I can't help being 'rude', 
I just can't handle being the social butterfly. 
And i hate to hide behind a “mask”,
 said something bored to someone that I'm not really closed to,


 I'M NOT GOOD AT BEING SOCIABLE~
i prefer rest at that day~== yes, I'm such a lazy girl sometimes~
But I do like to get presents... (as long as I can open them alone).
And cards~!!i love cards~:)

I don't usually tell new friends what day my birthday is
 because I feel like there will be pressure to celebrate.

Nothing special, now birthdays are like the end of a fiscal year,
 an opportunity for me to looking back what I've done in such a long year. (almost nothing==)
Most people think that B-day should be special+surprise,
I don't thing so... B-day is just  a way to remind us
 "please turned around  & take a look at your dearest mom."

Are they getting older? 
Are you really understand that what she's thinking, what she need, but she won't mention it?
Are they still walking around at home busily for something they can't ever finish it? 
such as moping, ironing, cleaning or cooking... 
Were they happy with their current life
How long haven't you give a hug to her & say that you really love her."

I admitted. I'm not that kind of fine daughter...


Not just on Mother's day you should be thankful to her, but B-day.
the moment that we are born.

Although i didn't say, 
Mom, you have been having a hard time! 
thanks for take caring me on those 18 years journey we've walked together. 

Although i didn't say, 
You are the most important person for me in the entire world... 


Although i didn't say, 
Please treat yourself better~ & don't ask those rude questions that won't happen anymore. 


Although i didn't say, 
You are my folk, my only mommy, i am responsible for what happens to you.


Although i didn't say, 
You won't be alone even you're not that health anymore~


Although i didn't say, 
No matter how's going on,
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!! 
These is what i could only expressed through words~ 













A bit long~thanks for reading,I used to tell her something on my birthday~:)Thanks !!!

1 条评论:

  1. touching~
    i have such a long time din say something to my mom since started studying abroad~
    happy birthday anyway:)

    回复删除