2010年1月17日星期日

recently~




































Watch -The spy next door- recently...
well~I'm quite expected before i saw this movie~
coz that movie was acted by Jackie Chan ~
in my memory, Jackie's movie was... huge manufacture,
interesting, a bit humor...
but when i watched...felt that it's a bit bored...
& the story was repeated... (some la~)
the net friend also said it's repeating the same story from -Project BB-
but besides those...it's still a good movie la~^^

ai~ it's damn annoy+ busied+ tired recently T_T
It's just being school opened a few days...
but I'm already felt tired~

the reasons was:

1.My physique problems...(i need more sleep coz of my physique)
2.My high school studies & the exams
4.My family...
3.i suddenly get a lot of works for our school projects...
ex:create/design the graduate's special edition, class designer,
association designer, find sponsors, etc
4.a lot of activities to works, ex: sports day, class paint competition,
5.design: uniform , graduate T-shirt, class T-shirt etc...
6.work for school: as a new year painter for school~
where is my commission? huh?


Before open school, i mean last year,
i thought i will concentrate on my comings examination.
But i can't~ Coz it's a lot of things to do...damn torment!
everyone seems like already habit's to let me do these all things...
how come so unfair? Everyone should be have their own work,
not when teacher said :any volunteers? you guys just says: a...Chou Ting la~
then I'll be damn busy & tire...
i don't even though that being the top painter of our class is like this one...
if i early knowed that, i don't wanna be!
we might be work together... dun press on me!!!

Not to felt that:
I'm useless la~
I can't complete la~
let she do la~ she can catch up de~
aiya~ it's nothing to do with me~you know, i'm week!
I'm busied leh~
then how about me?
I'm busied also leh~ i have a lot of tuition, i wanna get money...
then where i have those times to do these?
why always me? I'm tired already~
can you guys just think for me?

i even don't know how much of (without benefit's) works i gonna meet...
it's a huge pressure that you can't imagine, if i can't completed it all~
I'm worried about the reaction of them (teachers, friends, even my parents...)
i am just a manner like this~
But if i refused, then someone must said I'm lazy & irresponsible...
how can i do?
those things made me worn...

The pressure keep pressing on me, i became like don't wanna said to anyone,
I became no mood, less smile, more cool...
Then the those boys will keep on calling me as a 'chuan girl'...
I don't wanna care about it liao~
actually i supper hate this name!

Another one is my privates matters...
--my family~
well, my home's having some problems lately...
I can't control it's happen...
no one knows my annoyance...
God, it that's my disaster year? Can you just set me free?
I'm just a 17 teen...
What did i wanna bear these stuffs?
If my future must be continuing miserable like that,
I defiantly will be insane T_T

what a SCHOOH!
what a CLASS!
what a FAMILY!!!

3 条评论:

  1. 想想发现你的工作量真的超级多的> < 你有什么构思说出来我帮忙你吩咐下面去完成吧尽量减少你的工作量~我会帮你说话的~
    anything just tell us okay? takecare urself especially ur health

    回复删除
  2. 高三加油啊! 看看下真的觉得你好忙哦。。
    你班也是有画画不错的啊~ 加油啊! 叫他们做啦
    今年我们也是有很多东西做下。。
    可是我都是消极面对的,所以我很轻松
    不要看我班很多人=.=
    做东西的其实就只有那几个

    呵呵,不懂能帮你什么> <,我给你精神上的鼓励!加油!!

    回复删除
  3. kee:thx ya! i'll cake care de><

    lee:谢2,哎~我高二的时候,也没有想到会酱忙的==
    明年轮到你们...要有心理准备啊><好好享受现在的日子吧^^

    回复删除