2010年1月2日星期六

welcome back~!!! (part 2)

part 2!!!

I shot a lot of photos at the count down day~
i even climbed up the tree, & everybody looked at me...
& kept on saying "silly~"
I just wanna snap the wonderful pics...
that day was damn crowded!!!
take a look at the 101 photos that i snapped at the tree~
can click at the photo for enlarge, the photo is big~

ready...

boom~!!!


This is the most satisfied & success 1~



the rainbow 101~i love it~^^
They said that this count down is the most many people ever
there was crowded, fortunately, i still can saw Fahrenheit,LeeHom,
S.H.E, Lin Chi-Ling... and i adore Lan Hsin Mei~
She was 45 y'old liao~
She was definitely sexy!
The whole days i stayed in there was very relaxed,
i must said, is good to be back to my own home~
i hate to part with Taiwan, my home town~
i even cried when i miss them...

sweet~

101 became so small in his hand~
Now, it's school days again...

grrrrr...
it's seems like be more harder to stick with my dad~
he is always damn busy~

i often lay on the grassland & look at the sky, thinking of Taiwan & my dad...
coz it's only while i lay down...
then my tear won't drop down...

没有评论:

发表评论