2010年9月15日星期三

♥friendship♥

how the 6 years pass in a blink of an eye.


how we had traveled together.
how we had gone through birthdays and season celebrations.
how we bite each other.
how we bullied each other.
how we exchange our shirt to wear.
how we fought.
how we hugged after we had dispute.
how we cried together.
how we laughed together.
how we bitched together.
how we shared our notes.
how we encouraged each other during the exam.
how we cheated.
how we gossiped.
how we sam pat together.
how we spent money crazily.
how we just talked, even if it's past midnight.
how we talked about the past present and future.


we shared.


how you helped me.
how you taught me.
how you
me.
that ain't the whole story, 
i found that i'II be extremely bored and emptiness 
without you.
you seems more and more like my folk.
i will be miss u from now on and love you more than ever.
don't be worry bout my leaving, becoz I will remember and treasure your friendship 
always
on my mine 

4 条评论: